caidh

Posts on the state's dime

• Officer (RvR)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3290 posts
  • Play WOW?:No

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

Hello all,

A couple changes at the alternate site blackfangs.org, which is currently where our raid signups are.

To sign up for the blackfangs.org raid signups you MUST now use the following link:
Blackfangs.org Forum/Raid Signup
Alternately - you can also go to the signup page directly, but where it asks for an "Invitation Code", the following one must be entered 9f38c6ac.

Feel free to point anyone (guild member or not) over to this post (its stickied) if they want to signup for our raids.

This has been done to prevent all the spam-bots from being able to signup.

I've also hidden all the forums since they were being used by the spammers anyway.  I haven't yet deleted all their spam but even when I do - there is no reason to have the forums there if we're not using them.  The only purpose of the forums currently is to allow signups (for phpRaid).

If you've signed up before today (Jul 16th) you should not need to do anything different.

Edited by caidh, 16 July 2007 - 07:41 PM.

The Old Republic: Caidh (Sorcerer) & Cairdean (Sniper)
Rift: (Rogue) & Cairdean (Mage)
World of Warcraft: Caidh (Warlock) & Caorann (Druid) - World of Warcraft - Argent Dawn (retired)
Dark Age of Camelot: Caidh (Eldritch) & Caorann (Druid) & Caraid (Hero) - Percival (long retired)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users